Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Electrical Planner/Engineer PV in BA Wind.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
From the Berlin and Hamburg locations, we are developing decentralized PV projects on the properties of our customers with a focus on self-supply. The sales representatives are supported by a central sales office. The sales processes are closely interlinked with plant planning and plant engineering.
Your mission as an Electrical Planner/Engineer PV:
- Electrical planning in the field of PV (circuit diagrams, grid connections or transformer stations)
- Design of required electrotechnical safety devices, overvoltage protection, earthing systems, etc.
- Inclusion of battery storage systems in circuit diagrams and planning documents
- Technical project coordination
- Documentation creation
- Qualification of suppliers for electrotechnical components, component selection
- Commissioning support, carrying out electrotechnical inspections and test operation of the systems
Your profile as an Electrical Planner/Engineer PV:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of Electrical Engineering
- More than 5 years of professional experience in the field of PV
- Experience with the latest planning programs (e.g. PV SOL, PVsyst)
- Experience in A-CAD/ E-CAD desirable
- Good knowledge in the planning and construction of PV plants
- Experience in the field of self-consumption and full feed-in.
- Knowledge of lightning protection desirable
- A team player showing willingness and flexibility
- Independent and methodical work
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English or German, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply isAusgust 14, 2017.
By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process. Please note that this position might be subject for Security Vetting, which also includes national security controls.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Valentin Voigt, +4915254626565. For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, +49 40 79022 7786.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Are you interested in a job with a lot of potential, possibilities, influence, and do you want to be a part of an organization with special focus on Renewables, you might be the person we are looking for.
We look forward to your application!