Do you want to start the HR Business Partner Career path?
We are now looking for a HRBP Associate to join the business HR team for our Business Area Wind for 12 month period as a parental leave replacement.
Overall purpose of the role
The Human Resources department’s task is to act according to the business needs and focus on supporting the managers in improving the performance of people and organisation. HR proactively advises and steers the business in regards to HR implications of strategic and operational business decisions.
As an HR Business Partner Associate in BA Wind you will work alongside one the more senior HR business partners with a clear focus on learning and development. The role is aimed at offering the person opportunities for rapid development at the pace the person learning ability and progression in the profession. The starting role will entail responsibility for the BA Wind staff functions as an HRBP, highly supported at the start but with an increasing level of own responsibility. The person will also have full responsibility for a, so called, functional area cross the BA. The specific functional area will be dependent on the final candidate’s starting competencies. The person will also be responsible to support in one of the country responsibilities, again, dependent on the competencies of the candidate. The on the job learning opportunities will be coupled with generous possibilities for formal training. The role is ideal for someone coming from a more specialized area of HR who wants to start the generalist career path of an HRBP or a person with line management experience that wants to build their knowledge in this area. In the Business Area Wind you will work in a dynamic environment in a diverse, international and driven team. This role reports to the VP HR & HSE, BA Wind.
Your responsibilities as a HRBP Associate
- Manage labour policies and ensure compliance with labour law;
- Provide expertise and consultancy on labour law and employee grievances (for e.g. restructuring programs);
- Manage local C&B structure, HR processes such as salary reviews etc.;
- Steer the and develop local HR services;
- Support group wide processes where Business Area specific competence is needed.
Your qualifications as a HRBP Associate:
- University degree in Behavioral Sciences, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience within HR;
- Good relationship builder and proven communication skills;
- Performance oriented with ability to prioritize;
- Courage and integrity in managing difficult situations;
- Cooperative with solid team building and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent MS-Office skills;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken; German, Swedish, Dutch or Danish language skills would be appreciated, but are not a must.
We offer an excellent platform for development with both formal training and supported-learning on the job. We welcome quick progression in the career path with increased responsibility and compensation to follow. The wind industry offers a chance to be part of building the future of our energy system and to make a difference together with committed colleagues.
The position is flexible with a preference for Hamburg. Frequent travel is to be expected.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Moll, Senior Recruiter, phone +31654916494 or mail email@example.com
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is January 22nd but please submit you application as soon as possible as interviews will be held as applications come in.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 32,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
We look forward to your application!