Vattenfall is looking for two Incident Managers to the Security Operations team within the Corporate Security and Resilience function. The positions are based in Arenastaden, Solna.
We offer you a challenging and stimulating job in a professional team in one of Europe’s largest energy companies. Vattenfall and the energy industry operates in an complex international security surrounding with a constant need to review and adapt its security posture. As Incident Manager you will be a part of the future - forming the way we work with Security within Vattenfall. We offer you opportunities for continuous development, genuine leadership and attractive working benefits.
The Operations team handles assignments like Executive Protection, Event Security, Threat Intelligence, Travel security and Investigations. The Operations team serves a 24/7 Duty organisation where the team members have an crucial role to ensure proper preparedness.
As Incident manager you will participate in all the teams assignments. Our best candidates have a strong background in operational security or intelligence services.
- Monitor and manage global incidents 24/7
- Create the threat landscape for the wider group function
- Conduct global security operations
• Academic degree / University or equivalent in relevant area of education .
• Experience in a Corporate Security position, or working in a government position within the security field i.e. Police, Intelligence Service or Military Officer, for a minimum of five years.
• Security certification in a recognized educational system i.e CPP or similar.
You as a person:
• Business orientation and very good communication skills with the ability to communicate across functions and cultures, both internally and externally.
• Very good cooperation and relationship management skills.
• Our best candidate is analytical, has good and sound judgment, is supportive, trustworthy, loyal, committed and values high integrity.
• A proven ability to handle stress well and to deliver result in challenging circumstances.
• Ability to analyse complex information and draw the relevant conclusions.
• Well-developed ability to work across cultural boundaries and deliver in an international environment.
• High integrity, security and privacy awareness.
• Our candidate have excellent skills in English, both written and spoken.
• Multilingual skills are meritorious.
Location: Arenastaden, Solna
For more information, please contact: Kalle Ericson, Director Security Operations, +46 70 288 1934 or Eva Häger, Corporate recruiter, +46 72 728 27 57.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Carl-Gustav Angelin (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Last date of application is 29 october 2017.
We look forward to your application!
Vattenfall is Europe’s 7th largest electricity generator and the largest producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
The Corporate Security & Resilience function strives to be a modern security function that is flexible, agile and has great knowledge of emerging threats. The group function provides regulatory and security requirements, support to the business and governance to Vattenfall Group; to mitigate risks and to ensure regulatory compliance.
Security Operations provides security and incident management support to accountable partner, Staff Function or Business Area.