Vattenfall is looking for an Information Security Officer within the Crisis Incident and Security (CIS) team, location is Arenastaden, Stockholm.
The Crisis Incident and Security (CIS) team is a part of Staff Function Legal and CEO Office at Vattenfall. CIS is a new unit within Vattenfall with the responsibility to ensure that Vattenfall has the capacity and can handle incidents, crises and security at Group and country level. The goal of CIS is to become a modern emergency and security department that is flexible and has great knowledge of the new threats that we face today. CIS supports Vattenfall's operations with requirements, counseling, monitoring, incident and crisis coordination.
The information security officer will be supporting the information security and privacy governance process within Vattenfall and reports to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The role will develop Information security and cyber policies, undertake risk assessments and compliance reviews as well as provide insight and guidance to key business stakeholders. The employee will also manage the Vattenfall Information Security Management System (ISMS) and associated industry Information and Cyber security certifications. As information security is an increasingly important discipline for Vattenfall business through an increased digitalization, emerging cyber threats and regulations. You know this area well, have a pragmatic attitude and like to work in a dynamic international environment. You are someone who can ask critical questions and constantly strives for improvement.
Your main responsibilities
- Further develop and maintain our group wide Information Security Management System.
- Perform and educate on how to perform information and asset classification workshops in the organisation.
- Perform and educate on how to perform risk assessments in the organisation.
- Drive behavioral change to continuously improve information security performance through coordinated Group-wide programs and initiatives.
- Raise the information security awareness in the organisation
- Within the area of information security you will cooperate with and support the Vattenfall Group as well as collaborate with external agencies and organizations.
- Academic degree within relevant area to Information and/or IT Security.
- Certifications (e.g., CPP, CISSP, CISM).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant information security position in a corporate environment.
- Experience of Information Security Management with an international focus.
- Current knowledge of relevant Information Security legislation in Sweden and in the European countries where Vattenfall operates.
- Our best candidate masters our group language English as well as Swedish, both spoken and written on an excellent professional level.
- Knowledge of the Swedish authorities' working methods and requirements in the energy industry.
Location: Arenastaden, Solna, Sweden
For more information, please get in touch with our recruiter Nidhi Illman at 072 702 7861
Last date of application is 25th of June 2017
We offer a challenging job in an international surrounding. Vattenfall and the energy industry are facing tremendous challenges in the years ahead and we need to adapt to the new conditions within the energy industry. As an Information Security Officer at Vattenfall you will be part of an international team, with colleagues in Sweden, Germany and The Netherlands.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Carl-Gustav Angelin (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Birgitta Carlsson-Allmèr (Ledarna), and Lennart Bengtsson or Jan Palmqvist (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives please call Vattenfall’s switchboard, 08 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application!