Program and Project Management is divided into two teams. Team 1 is an international team and Team 2 consists of Dutch people who are based in the Netherlands The tasks in both teams are the same: both teams are delivering as well VPMM and agile projects as agile support.
Business Development is looking for an engaged Manager in our Agile and Project Competence Center in the Netherlands (2nd Team).
The competence center for the agile way of working and project management is a part of Business Development in the Business Area Customers and Solutions. We are an international team of project managers, agile coaches and scrum masters supporting the business and acting as business partners. We support the organisation in working agile in their projects and in the line organisation. Our Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches support agile teams to grow in their maturity and help the organisation in the agile transition. Furthermore we are delivering professional project managers for big and complex projects in BA Customers and Solutions, developing and maintaining project management methods (e. g. VPMM, framework for agile projects) and increasing the project management and agile skills in the C&S organization.
What are you going to do?
As Manager for Team 2 you are responsible to manage a resource pool and competence center for agile and project management in the Netherlands including an international perspective. A strong background in the agile way of working is required. You have the following key responsibilities:
- Check requests of the business for agile support and project managers and prioritise
- Support the business in their agile way of working/agile transition e. g. by delivering trainings, coaching, knowledge sharing
- Support the business with analysis and improvement of agile maturity
- Develop capabilities and competences of agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers
- (Ensure) execution of complex projects and programs in scope, on time, within budget and with agreed quality
- Coach and support the project managers in the execution of their projects
- Maintain and develop project methodologies suited to the needs of the business (e.g. VPMM, agile framework etc. ) in alignment with Group
- Increase the agile and project management skills in BA C&S
We are looking for a Manager who has a relevant University degree or equal and extensive experience as a leader in a large (international) organization. Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written. In addition, the following qualifications are important for this position:
- Significant experience in the agile way of working e. g. using Scrum, Kanban, Lean
- Wide knowledge of agile methods and project methodologies
- Proven track record in managing complex projects and programs
- Coaching skills to develop and support Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches or do agile coaching yourself and to enhance the performance of the project managers in the execution of their projects
- Interpersonal skills in managing stakeholder relations e. g. with management, IT
- Flexible, enthusiasm and change management skills with passion for project management and Agile
- Application in English
The location of this position is Amsterdam. Travelling from time to time to both Sweden and Germany is part of the job. You report to the Director Program and Project Management of Business Development. In your function you lead a team of 9 people.
We welcome your application in English before the 24th of October including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the last day.
An assessment may be part of the recruitment process. By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process.
We look forward to your application!
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Ulrike Hetke (position), phone: 0049 172 1692322. For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Felice Voerman, +31615330697
The customer comes first in Customers & Solutions. Our employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.