Do you have a natural interest in innovation & improvement?
Do you have a strong IT background in a B2B environment and are your experienced with Agile?
Are you a strong leader with proven track record in bringing teams to the next level?
Please read further, because NUON/Vattenfall is looking for this new position an energetic
Agile IT Manager B2B Netherlands
(fluently Dutch & English is a must)
As manager you:
- Will head a team consisting of 14 employees based in Amsterdam.
- Are the IT partner for B2B business management, who brings in the IT vision regarding business topics.
- Are delivery responsible together with your business counter parts on the Agile deliveries.
- Support in solving escalated impediments of (scrum) teams and eliminate structural causes of waste.
- Are a cilitating manager that practices lean-agile management techniques, and has a strong focus on employee development.
- Drive the cooperation with other IT units to ensure a lean maintenance organization.
- Are the main IT stakeholder towards product owners and system owners on Life Cycle Management (LCM), support your team members in spending sufficient time on LCM topics.
- Drive innovation, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing inside and outside IT.
- Are responsible for the overall coordination of SLA’s & Guilds.
- "See with your own eyes”: attend sprint reviews and be closely aligned to your business counterpart.
- You will report to the Manager Agile IT Netherlands, Staff Function IT, Vattenfall Corporate.
- You will be a member of the MT which contains 6 members.
On January 1st 2017 Vattenfall will introduce a two-speed IT organization to support increasingly diverse requirements. The aim is on one hand to have IT capable to operate and develop a stable and reliable operation for the business areas that requires this, while on the other hand have the ability to respond more agile and faster to changing demands from other business. In this Agile IT unit we will have the ability to utilize the full strength of our combined competence’s and experience’s as well as fully harvesting the benefits that the market can bring to us. Agile IT is exploratory, experimental to solve new problems and optimized for areas of uncertainty.
Do you want to shape the Agile future?
Agile IT Netherlands closely cooperates with Business Area Customer & Solutions Netherlands to have a joined, strong, digital focus on the Nuon Customer. Different business and technical competence skills are combined within teams to enable a more autonomous, market specific and faster delivery.
As a manager you are responsible for both mode 1 (waterfall) and mode 2 (agile) deliveries in your area. You enable further agile transformation in close cooperation with our business, including the development of people, competences, structure and culture.
- Will work with our Dutch Sales B2B unit to have a joined, strong, digital focus on the Nuon business consumer.
- Combines SAP, Siebel, Web, Integration design and development engineers, as well as Scrum Masters with B2B knowledge.
What do you bring?
- Academic working and thinking level.
- Minimum of 5 years (project) management experience within IT (B2B markets) is a must.
- Knowledge of the customer journeys of the Dutch B2B business.
- Minimum of 3 years with strategic/tactical advising, preferably in the Utilities B2B market.
- Agile experience is a must (minimum of 1 year).
- You are passionate about major trends in way of working including lean agile management, continuous delivery, cloud processes and specifically CRM.
- Managing experience is a must, you have the ability to lead and motivate your team and other stakeholders in times of change.
- Required technical IT skills/experience: App/Web (Azure & Java are a benefit), CRM/Billing (Siebel & SAP ISU are a benefit), Business Intelligence.
- Experience with IT Architecture is an advantage.
- You are partner in business, you have a proven track record in stakeholder management and you bring experience on Business/IT alignment.
- You have strong analytical, communication, problem solving and collaboration skills
- You have the ability to maintain trustful working relationships to peers, internal customers and staff.
- You have a natural interest in innovation and improvement.
- You are a ‘self-starter’, you challenge yourself: not afraid to get out of your comfort zone.
- Fluently Dutch & English (written & spoken).
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Olivier van der Meulen, Manager IT Agile NL, +31652599150.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Caroline van Oppen,+31615385393.
Assessments will be a part of the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!