Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Business Lead Decentral Solar within BA Wind.
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial role as part of the transformation challenge of our company? In the newly established business unit Solar & Batteries we are growing a new business line for Vattenfall, offering solar products and services to B2B customers in NL and Europe. We have a diverse workplace characterized by team spirit, flexibility and an open atmosphere.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing and dynamic business?
Then this might be your new challenge.
Vattenfall has the ambition to become a strong partner for business and industrial customers interested in solar solutions. A successful business lead develops and improves customer-oriented products and sets up a strong decentral delivery organization, capable to scale up business fast. Strong cooperation with internal and external partners, fast growth and efficient processes are key to achieve a significant EBIT contributions in 2020.
Your responsibilities as Business Lead Decentral Solar:
• Develop and motivate a growing team, responsible for the entire decentral solar value chain in NL: acquiring customers, designing, constructing and operating solar rooftop assets
• P&L responsibility for the Decentral Solar Business NL of BA Wind
• Set up efficient sales process, grow a project pipeline and sign customers
• Develop and improve solar products for B2B customers
• Ensure highest safety and quality standards at all times
• Cooperate with different units in Vattenfall and external suppliers / partners
• Drive the continuous development of our solar business with B2B customers, to become a key player in the Dutch solar market
Your qualifications as Business Lead Decentral Solar:
Candidates will bring at least 3 years of experience in the solar industry and a proven track record in managing and developing teams. In addition, you need to have:
• Strong leadership and experience in setting up a lean organization
• Ability to define, implement and improve standards and processes in a newly setup business unit
• Be at home in a multi stakeholder environment, and a strong willingness to cooperate
• Strategic view and flexible mindset on the future development of the decentral energy landscape and related end-customer needs
• Awareness and experience in working in high-safety environments.
• Relevant university degree
• Nice-to-Have: track record of successfully signing deals and maintaining relationships with large clients
Make a difference: shape the implementation and development of a team delivering solar solutions for large customers in NL, contributing to our customers’ and Vattenfall’s sustainability ambitions. Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working with interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Kay van Emstede, Recruiter, phone +31615604138 or mail email@example.com
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 4th of december 2017.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 32,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
Developing and expanding the onshore and offshore project portfolio is the key responsibility for the Operational Unit Development. With a span of responsibilities reaching from creation of project ideas to final investment decisions the Unit Development in BA Wind will contribute towards delivering on Vattenfall’s Vision 2025. The strong ambition to become a best class Development organization with regards to people, structures and competencies will enable Vattenfall to reach growth targets.
We look forward to your application!