Do you want to shape the future?
BA Markets is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Cloud Software Engineer (m/f) reporting to the Manager of MDM / MCF & Desk Support in BU Operations.
The location of this position is Hamburg.
As Cloud Software Engineer in OU Operations, Business Infrastructure Markets IT you have the following key responsibilities:
Your personal characteristics:
- Software design / engineering in agile teams
- Offering fast & efficient cloud solutions towards our quick and demanding business
- Teaming up with other (non-IT) experts delivering based on priority
- You are trustworthy, have a high-level of integrity and you are able to work independently with own initiative
- You have good cooperation and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information and manage different stakeholders on all managerial levels
- Ideally skills in developing and delivering software in the cloud
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- Ideally knowledge and experience with complex software and cloud solutions
- Fast learner and early adopter of new business and technological developments and entrepreneurial behavior
- You are a team player and preferably you already worked in agile teams
- Willingness to travel (traveling to Amsterdam and Stockholm, generally less than 5%)
- University degree or equal qualification, preferably computer science oriented
- You are familiar with Microservice technologies and their architecture
- You have some experience in developing with (at least one of) the programming languages Java, C# and Python
- Preferably you already developed systems in the cloud, like Micrososft Azure
- Experience in offering and using web services
- Ideally you already made some experiences with Container like Docker, AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) or OpenShift
We are striving for diversity & inclusion and we therefore welcome applications from all individuals regardless of e.g. age, gender, disability and ethnic background.
Our OrganizationBusiness Area Markets
maximizes the value of Vattenfall’s portfolio by optimizing and dispatching, hedging and sourcing for Vattenfall's assets and sales positions. We offer power purchase agreements to operators of wind or solar parks, optimize 3rd party batteries and enter into origination deals within the B2B segment. We serve as Vattenfall’s single market access to energy commodity markets trading in electricity, emissions, fuels, freight, and renewable certificates. We are responsible for generating profits by taking positions within defined risk mandates and limits. We are active across Europe with more than 560 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, and Denmark.The Operational Unit (OU) Operations
is responsible for providing Analysis, IT, Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) and Project Management support to the Vattenfall Assets and Trading Division - the mission is to enable business. OU Operations is consisting of highly skilled employees with backgrounds ranging from mathematics, engineering, economics, IT to project management. We are present in the locations Hamburg, Stockholm and Amsterdam.More Information
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact hiring manager Torsten Rinne via phone +494024430 644, for information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Selma Budak, via phone +494079022 7788 or apply directly via the application button stating also your salary expectation and earliest start date.
We look forward to receiving your application!