Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Development Manager Large Scale Solar for Germany within Business Area Wind.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
Are you looking for a diverse workplace characterized by team spirit, flexibility and an open atmosphere and do you want to be part of a fast growing and dynamic business? Then this might be your new challenge.
Your responsibilities as Development Manager for realization of Large Scale Solar projects in Germany
Your qualifications as Development Manager Large Scale Solar
- As a successful candidate you have several years of experience and a proven track record in successful PV Development, preferably in Germany
- Additionally, you convince with the following skills and competencies:Multi-skilled self-starter attitude, with high levels of energy & commitment to deliver
- Academic or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Excellent project management skills (regarding organization, resource management, personal leadership, project economics and time-management) with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and be able to build and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups
- Ability to adapt easily to different environments (political stakeholders, farmers, government officials, business partners) and manage these different settings
- Creative, problem solving and result-oriented mindset
- Well-developed communication skills, especially report writing and the analysis and presentation of complex technical issues in a clear, concise format
- Specific experience with urban land use planning (“Bauleitplanung”) in Germany
- German as mother tongue, fluent English required
- The successful candidate has to be prepared to travel and work on occasion out of office hours
The location of the position is Berlin or Hamburg. Travel (within Germany and between Vattenfall offices in different countries) will be required according to the needs of the projects.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button on this page. Please send in your application until February 28th 2018.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Margit Deimel at +31611382885. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, +49 40 790227786.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We look forward to your application!