Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Document and SAP Controller. Formally reporting to the Contract Manager, the Document and SAP Controller will be responsible for the administration of existing documentation as well as management and administration of operational documentation. All SAP related topics including acting as key user SAP and interface to Supply Chain and IT add to the position. The position is located in Hamburg or Esbjerg.
Your job as Document and SAP Controller:
- Administrate and manage documentation within the used Enterprise Content Management systems
- Coordinate updates of documentation with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- First contact for all SAP related topics and clarification with Supply Chain in case of non-functionalities and necessary adjustments of SAP processes.
- Contact person to internal stakeholders (e.g. Supply Chain, IT) and Contractors who are obliged to deliver documentation
- Coordinate the Site and Vattenfall specific obligations regarding documentation
- Running the day-to-day SAP related operations together with the internal functions
Your profile as Document and SAP Controller:
- Technical backround
- Candidates for this position will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in large industrial projects, preferably offshore renewables, offshore oil and gas, or similar complex industries
- Experience in document management and SAP
- Strong team player, with the ability to influence a wide network of co-worker relationships
- Excellent English and German communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Eye for detail
- Be result-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility to travel 2 to 3 days a week (mainly between Hamburg and Esbjerg)
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button on this page. Please send in your application as soon as possible and do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact our Recruiter Vanessa Koop, +4940790227786 or the hiring manager Christof Huß +4915254622812.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer flexibility, respect for work life balance and the opportunity for working in a small, dedicated team with a true international outlook.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 30,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We look forward to your application!