Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Electrical Project Engineer in Vattenfall’s Business Area Wind.
Overall purpose of the role
Vattenfall is aiming to build the first subsidy free wind farm in the near future. Understanding the technology which is able to realize this objective will be a key success factor. In this position you will be responsible to create an overview of the available electrical technology on the wind turbine market, now and in the near future, and select those technologies which can drive the Levelized Energy Costs (LEC) down. By taking ownership of the technical employer requirements you will drive the technology development of our main suppliers and challenge their future designs.
As Electrical Project Engineer you have the following key responsibilities:
Your profile as Electrical Project Engineer:
- First point of contact for all electrical works related tasks in a wind project;
- Owner of the project-specific electrical-related WTG Employer’s Requirements (ER’s);
- Manage the grid connection agreement;
- Responsible for all electrical engineering aspects of wind park design throughout the project development timeline, including; pre-studies, calculating electrical losses, tendering and Employer’s Requirements;
- Optimize the LEC with the aim to get to subsidy-free onshore wind.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Proven track record in electrical technology;
- Project Management competences;
- Experienced in performing technical design reviews and in performing risk assessments;
- Networking skills with preferable an existing network with electrical suppliers.
Location:Process and time line:
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 29th of March
. Interviews will be held on Monday the 9th of April.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.More information:
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Moll, Recruitment, phone +31654916494 or mail email@example.comOur organisation:
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a
sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.We look forward to your application!