Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Head of Head of Sales Sweden within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions (InHouse). The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and will next expand into the Netherlands. You will become a member of the Country Management Team Sweden. You will be responsible to drive with your team the sales in Sweden.
This new business venture will offer solutions for solar power, electricity, heat, e mobility charging, storage, sub metering and digital energy saving tools that combines the benefits of both decentralized and centralized energy production into a completely new service across Vattenfall. A service that fits our real estate customers’ needs, today and in the future.
This is a new way of buying energy. Vattenfall will design, install and manage the most optimal energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Offering a single point of contact combining hardware and energy-services into a complete and convenient energy solution – we aim to be the only energy partner our customers need.
If you want to be part of building an innovative energy venture then this is the place to be.
As Head of Sales Sweden, you will play a vital part by driving our sales of energy solutions to make us become the market leader in Sweden and a major European player.
Your focus is to find and win our customers and to develop them into buying full energy solutions. Responsibilities:
- Define customer segments and key accounts, and identify needs
- Define, in close collaboration with our product unit, value proposition for defined customer segments and needs
- Understand and define sales strategy and tactics for defined customer segment and Key Accounts
- Define and execute yearly sales plan and budget per segment and KA
- Operative sales management and sales
- Define customer pricing
To be successful we believe that you have the following experience:
- 10+ year working experience of Sales Management. And the majority of that within B2B
- Understanding of and contacts in the Real Estate market and, preferably, understanding of Real Estate energy systems and decentralized technologies
- A strong business acumen
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and preferable within a immature market
- Proven capability to lead and inspire direct and non-direct reports
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
- A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
- Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
- Passionate about creating great value propositions and close deals
- A very strong doer and hands-on person with strong strategic thinking
- Passionate about being part of building a new business
- An inspiring leader that is able in a changing business environment to focus on the country specific while actively drive our international scalability and excellence
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The location of this position is Stockholm.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Mattias Tingvall, +46 703998786 . For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Isis Larsson +46 76 131 47 49.