Vattenfall is looking for a Head of Security for Business Area Generation. The position is based in Arenastaden, Stockholm or as agreed.
We offer an interesting job in an international surrounding. Vattenfall and the energy industry are operating in a challenging security environment with a constant need to review and adapt its security posture.
As Head of Security for BA Generation, you will have a direct line report to VP HR BA Generation and a dotted line (functional reporting) to the VP Staff Function Corporate Security & Resilience/ Chef Security Officer Vattenfall Group.
Your main responsibilities
• Security and Incident Management for BA Generation.
• Develop and maintain a competent security organization throughout all areas within BA Generation.
• Implements and monitor group security programs in areas such as Personnel Security, Information Security & Privacy, Physical Security and Business Continuity Management (BCM).
• Coordinate and drive:
- all Security Protection efforts within the business area to ensure compliance to the Swedish Security Protection Act.
- Information Security & Privacy implantation to ensure compliance to the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Drive behavioural change to continuously improve security performance, leveraging on group and BA programs and trainings.
• Ensure compliance with legal requirements; such as Security Protection Act in Sweden and the IT Security Protection law in Germany as well as the European NIS directive.
• Academic degree in security relevant area.
• Certifications (e.g., CPP, CISSP, CISM).
• Several years of experience in security position in a corporate environment.
• Current knowledge of relevant Information Security legislation in Sweden and in the European countries where BA Generation operates.
• Our best candidate masters our group language English as well as Swedish, both spoken and written on an excellent professional level.
• Business orientation and very good communication skills with the ability to communicate across functions and cultures, both internally and externally. Track record in leading change – strong change management competencies.
• Very good cooperation and relationship management skills.
• Strong leadership and drive, to build, organize, motivate a competent and modern security organization.
• Hands on performance focus, strong drive and well-structured working methods.
• Ability to analyse complex information and draw the relevant conclusions.
• Well-developed ability to work across cultural boundaries and deliver in an international environment.
• High integrity, security and privacy awareness.
• Experience in the role of Security Officer in a government organisation.
• Knowledge of the specific security challenges related to ICS (Industrial Control System).
• Knowledge of the Swedish authorities' working methods and requirements in the energy industry `säkerhetsskyddslagen`.
Location: The position is based in Arenastaden, Stockholm or as agreed.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
For more information, please contact:
Dag Svensson VP HR BA Generation +46 705 395573, Fredrik Torp VP Staff Function Corporate Security & Resilience +46 702 649035 or recruiter Eva Häger +46 727 282757.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00. Akademikerna Adam Rush, Unionen Jens Morell, Ledarna Christer Gustafsson, SEKO Ingemar Eriksson.
We welcome your application including CV and cover letter via link below by latest December 13, 2017.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Vattenfall is one of Europe's major retailers of
electricity and heat and one of the largest producers of electricity and heat.
Vattenfall's main markets are Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Germany, the
UK and Sweden. The Group has approximately 20,000 employees. The Parent
Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100% owned by the Swedish state, and its
headquarters are located in Solna, Sweden.
Business Area Generation is responsible for Vattenfall’s nuclear operations in Sweden and Germany, our hydro operations in Sweden, Finland and Germany, and Services Nordic in Sweden and Finland. BA Generation should be leading in safe and efficient low CO2 emitting hydro and nuclear energy production, on a large scale.