Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as H&S Specialist Onshore Wind.
Overall purpose of the role
As H&S Specialist Onshore Wind you provide independent, authoritative advice, support & assistance to the Line organisation on the function of Health and Safety. This to ensure we meet our statutory obligations and achieve operational excellence by implementing good practice to achieve high levels of Health and Safety management. The role shall predominately support the UK Onshore O&M Delivery North and Onshore Market Development, Wind and Solar & Battery.
As H&S Specialist Onshore Wind you have the following key responsibilities
Your profile as H&S Specialist Onshore Wind
- Support BU Onshore and Market Development to continually improve their H&S performance;
- Implementation of the Business Area Wind Health and Safety governing model in the area of activities being supported by this position;
- Communication and implementation of Business Area Wind Health and Safety programs within the supported area of activities;
- Development, communication and follow up of specific Health and Safety measures for the UK operations;
- Advise and support the UK operations in the implementation of the QHSE Management System in accordance with OHSAS 18001;
- Monitor and Report on relevant Health and Safety issues.
- You have a strong technical background with focus on workplace safety and 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience in working in a high hazard industry such as construction / power industry and Solar & Battery;
- Experience with Client / Contractor relationships & Management;
- Able to develop working relationships with fellow employees, contractors and external stakeholders;
- Good communication skills both verbally and written in English;
- Full and detailed understanding of UK and international Health and Safety Law;
- Trained in Accident Investigation and in Auditing Techniques.
The location of this position is Hexham. Process and time line
Please send in your application as soon as possible and do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period. Last day to apply is 24 June 2018
. More information
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Moll, Recruitment, phone +31654916494 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.Our organisation
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a
sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.We look forward to your application!