At Vattenfall we exist to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation. For this reason Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Vattenfall currently operates more than 8000 charging points in Europe - and our network continues to grow. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies).
In this position you will be working within the European Business Unit for Emobility, based in Berlin, Amsterdam and Stockholm. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business in Europe.
In this position you will be working within the ‘Emobility’ unit and are primarily based in Amsterdam.
Key objectives of the Business Unit include:
• Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
• Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
• Provide superior customer service, with the highest net promotor score in the industry
Roaming services are gaining an increasing importance for electric vehicle (EV) drivers to be able to charge their cars at any charging station. In our Business Unit the Roaming Account Manager operates as a single point of contact for our current and future Roaming Partners.
You will be responsible to manage our roaming partners and actively grow our roaming network across Europe. You will mainly achieve this by focusing on contracting partners to ensure our customers can charge at any charging station in Europe as well as negotiating access to our charging network.
Main tasks and responsibilities include
• Develop and maintain roaming network in Europe existing of EV Roaming Partners (Navigation Service Providers, Charge Point Operators or Emobility Service Providers)
• Develop and maintain a roaming account management roadmap through networking, negotiating and contracting
• Develop and implement and maintain a pricing strategy for roaming services in close collaboration with local sales teams and product development
• Closely cooperate with legal, product development, operations and sales, for deal-making
• Keep overview of our EV roaming partner portfolio and running contracts
• Effectively communicate with partners
• Setup models for business cases and pricing for new partner deals
The Roaming Account Manager will report to the Director Business Support and strongly cooperation with the other country teams.
We are looking for an commercial & entrepreneurial account manager to join our Business Unit. You have strong commercial and negotiation skills and experience in contractmanagement. Furthermore you match the following requirements:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent education
• At least 1 year of experience gained in account/sales management, project management or a similar role
• Experienced in working in international environment
• Fluent in English, and German or Dutch or Swedish
• Financial awareness, good numerical skillsOffer
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, we have an informal culture and are passionate about Emobility. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, Recruiter, at +316 1185 3543. You can also send your application directly via the link below. Please send your application before the 31st of May.
We look forward to your application!