Vattenfall IT is now looking for an enthusiastic person to fill the position of IT Project Manager. Location for this position is Arenastaden, Sweden
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland divided into four pillars in IT, Agile IT, Transformation Office, Core IT and Service Integration.
We now need to strengthen our organization with an additional IT Project Manager in our international team Common Solutions Management (YICMC). The purpose of the Project Manager’s job is to manage the IT aspects of the project with regard to the objectives, within budget, time, quality and scope.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- The Project Manager is responsible for coordinate interactions with different stakeholders within and outside, such as several BUs, IT Demand, Solution Architects and IT Operations.
- Planning, execution, follow-up, and deliveries in accordance with set goals and time frames.
- Advise and support internal and external customers with regard to all project aspects.
- Manage communication and interaction directly with steering group / customer.
- Build insight and knowledge to the customer’s business.
- Manage teams of project resources also incl. managing sub-project leads.
- Actively bridges cultural differences.
- Work with the business units to understand their requirements, and translate these into efficient and clear IT requirements
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects in different IT areas
- Experience of working with external suppliers of IT services and IT systems.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Experience with Agile ways of working.
- Experience in international projects and diverse project groups.
- Consultant background.
- You have a relevant bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge about IT infrastructure and ITIL is a merit.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; ability to deal with political topics.
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong focus on cooperation.
- You are very structured and performance-orientated.
- You have a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results.
- You have an enterprising and determined attitude.
- Flexibility and understanding of complex, IT related subject matter comes natural
Location: Solna, Sweden.
We are looking forward for your application!
Please send us your application along with your detailed CV and cover letter before 22 March 2018.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Manager – Suzanne Uhlén, 0763355040. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter – Nidhi Illman at 072 702 7861.
We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.