Do you want to shape the future?
BA Markets is now looking for the right person to fill the position as (Junior) Integration Platform Consultant / Architect reporting to the Manager of Integration & Forecasting Infrastructure in BU Operations.
The location of this position is Hamburg.
As a (Junior) Integration Platform Consultant / Architect in OU Operations, Business Infrastructure Markets IT you have the following key responsibilities:
Your profile as a (Junior) Integration Platform Consultant/ Architect:
- You support associated integration projects and develop solutions, across on-premises, hybrid and public cloud environments including implementation work where applicable
- You plan, drive, organize and implement the migration towards a future proof Integration Infrastructure architecture
- Safeguarding and developing the architecture in the Integration Infrastructure area
- Team-up/align on the tasks of the legacy systems we sourced out in this area to external or internal service provider
- Participate in the Solution Architect Group in Business Infrastructure Markets IT
- Management of Vattenfall central IT units for delivery of base application services (e.g. databases, servers, network) for the supported systems (e.g. Oracle Service Bus, Axway, AMQP (RabbitMQ))
- You keep up to date in the field of Integration Infrastructure
- University degree or equal qualification, preferably computer science oriented.
- Experience as consultant / architect in the Integration Infrastructure area, preferably 2-3 years of experience in a comparable position.
- Expert skills in developing and designing topics in the Integration Infrastructure area
- Deep knowledge and experience with complex soft- and hardware solutions
- Seniority with respect to target architecture development, utilizing scrum and agile development methods and continuous process enhancement through Operational Excellence.
- Ideally you have worked with some of the following systems/products:
o Apache Service Mix, Kafka, MS Event Hub
o Web Services (WSDL, SOAP)
o SOA principles (best practises, etc)
o AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol)
o Basis Unix/ Linux skills (command line commandos)
o Nice to have: ESB, BPEL (e.g. Oracle OSB)
o Troubleshooting skills with network/database/connectivity issues related to security
- Experience in the energy (trading) market within an international environment
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- Fast learner and early adopter of new business and technological developments and entrepreneurial behavior
- You are trustworthy, have a high-level of integrity and you are able to work independently with own initiative
- You have excellent cooperation and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information and manage different stakeholders on all managerial levels
- You have experience in managing competing priorities in a demanding and time critical environment
We are striving for diversity & inclusion and we therefore welcome applications from all individuals regardless of e.g. age, gender, disability and ethnic background.Our OrganizationBusiness Area Markets maximizes the value of Vattenfall’s portfolio by optimizing and dispatching, hedging and sourcing for Vattenfall's assets and sales positions. We offer power purchase agreements to operators of wind or solar parks, optimize 3rd party batteries and enter into origination deals within the B2B segment. We serve as Vattenfall’s single market access to energy commodity markets trading in electricity, emissions, fuels, freight, and renewable certificates. We are responsible for generating profits by taking positions within defined risk mandates and limits. We are active across Europe with more than 560 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, and Denmark.The Operational Unit (OU) Operations is responsible for providing Analysis, IT, Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) and Project Management support to the Vattenfall Assets and Trading Division - the mission is to enable business. OU Operations is consisting of highly skilled employees with backgrounds ranging from mathematics, engineering, economics, IT to project management. We are present in the locations Hamburg, Stockholm and Amsterdam.More InformationFor more information about the job you are welcome to contact hiring manager Torsten Rinne via phone +494024430 644, for information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Selma Budak, via phone +494079022 7788 or apply directly via the application button stating also your salary expectation and earliest start date. We look forward to receiving your application!