As the company’s ambitions for growth in renewable energy increases, the demand for procurement expertise continues to grow. We are thus looking to increase the size of our wind Generation procurement team with a Procurement Specialist.
We have a vacancy in our Procurement Wind Generation team within Vattenfall for a Procurement Specialist. We are looking for someone with a medior to senior level experience that has the personality and experience to lead projects. You will have a significant impact on Vattenfall realizing its transition to a more sustainable energy portfolio by securing the necessary equipment and services at best value for the company.
• In this role you will be responsible for leading complex wind procurement initiatives in full alignment with the Business Area Wind´s objectives.
• Developing and implementing procurement strategies for major wind O&M categories with a focus on service agreements for new wind projects, however it could include other categories as well like logistics, scheduled services, turbine repairs and spare parts.
• Engaging with the supply chain to maintain the team’s deep understanding on specific parts of the market.
• Driving tendering activities including qualification, tendering, evaluation, negotiation and preparing contract award decisions for Wind O&M initiatives, ensuring best value and compliance with the Vattenfall objectives and principles.
• Supporting contract management activities, direct involvement for large claims and variations resolutions.
• The position requires substantial travelling to our other wind office locations.
We are looking for a hands-on, innovative Procurement Specialist. You have a commercial mindset and you act proactively. You are also a strategic thinker and you have the ability to build a network within the organization quickly.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience within procurement strategies, contract negotiation, supply chain.
• Experience in the Wind or Energy industry is a plus.
• International experience working on project management processes.
• Experience of driving change towards lean processes and ensuring adoption and improvement of defined standards is a plus.
• Excellent negotiation skills on standards forms of contract.
• Strong drive and ability to work independently in virtual teams (across countries).
• Relevant bachelor/university degree and/or education and certification.
• Fluency in English.
In one of the Vattenfall Wind offices (Amsterdam (NL), London (UK), Hamburg (GE), Kolding (DK) or Stockholm (SE)).We offer
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
More information and application
For questions regarding our recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Eva Deen,+31611853543. Please send your CV and a well written personal letter in English before the 23th of March
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.