Vattenfall is one of Europe´s largest electricity generators and producers of heat. We operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map aiming at achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are looking for a Project Manager for replacement of Main Component within our Project Manager team, in our Business Area Wind, a part of the Vattenfall Organization.
The Manager of Project Management and this team works as the first line support and takes the lead of tasks of varying complexity and size and ensure delivery within quality, time, and budget, and by that support the sites to maximize their profit in a safe way.
Your job as a Project Manager for replacement of Main Component:
• Deliver main component exchange projects with the highest degree of quality, on time, within budget and scope and at the same time secure an incident and accident free operation.
• Lead or support planning meetings with the contractor and coordinate the technical project interphases between all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• During prequalification and ITT, support the procurement process regarding technical content and align with legal support on commercial/contractual topics when sourcing a contractor/service provider.
• Be part of and review method statements, risk assessments, lift plans, safety procedures and related documents.
• Contribute to the load-out, transport and offshore works are being carried out in accordance with the Employer Requirements.
• Support main component exchange activities during the execution phase.
• Monitor installation works and report progress, risks, risk mitigation and opportunities.
• Manage that lessons learned are properly documented throughout the life of the project and included within the project close-out. Update the lessons learnt database.
• Ensure that processes within the work package are standardized. Suggest and develop new procedures, checklists etc. where required.
Your profile as Project Manager for replacement of Main Component:
• Bachelor or Master´s degree in engineering or similar. Additionally you have a number of years’ experience within the field of offshore work.
• Preferably some experience with marine risk management/MWS process.
• Knowledge about offshore vessels and tools.
• Knowledge or experience from tendering and contract negotiations.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Good English language skills and very service minded.
• Ability to work in an international environment.
• Well organized and structured work approach.
• You can expect 40-60 travel days per year
You have a high degree of self-motivation and you often bring new ideas and approaches in work-related issues that can be transformed into action and give results. You possess good interpersonal skills works well with other people, and you have an innovative mindset. You are result-oriented and you organize and prioritize your work effectively meeting required deadlines.
The location for the position is Kolding, Denmark.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development
For your information
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Head of Operational Support, Fredrik Forslund on +46 730579395
If you have any questions to the recruiting process please contact Senior Recruiter Jette Ingeberg on +45 22 57 07 51.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter. The position is advertised on several jobsites, where different regulations apply. Thus there is no time limit on the advertisement; instead we will remove it once the position has been occupied. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Apply online on this page.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be a good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application,
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20.000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.