Department Commercial Optimisation Heat Projects (‘TPPC’) is responsible for the contract management of investment projects in the Heat portfolio spread over the Vattenfall countries Sweden, Germany and The Netherlands. Current Heat projects in Sweden are ‘Carpe Futurum’ (biofuel fired CHP), ‘HVC’ (biofuel fired boiler), ‘Cooling Accumulator’ (supply of cooling), New Fluegas cleaning Block 1&4, all in Uppsala. HVC is a project in execution; Tendering for the projects Carpe Futurum and Cooling Accumulator is ongoing. New Fluegas cleaning is in the planning phase.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Contract Manager
The Contract Manager participates in project contracting strategy discussions, creates forms of contract, reviews Invitation to Tender packages and participates in contract negotiations before Financial Investment Decision.
During contract execution the contract manager is responsible for full identification of contractual obligations, potential variations and possible claim situations. This means accurate administration as well as ongoing negotiations with the contractor on obligation compliance and on the change- and claim process. All within the mandate and in conjunction with Project Management, Engineering, Legal, Production and other relevant departments.
The contract manager is responsible that purchase orders are implemented in the SAP system.
Your qualifications as a Senior Contract Manager
- University degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Procurement, Commercial) or equal level based on relevant training and experience.
- Relevant experience in large and complex construction projects, especially during implementation.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- Negotiation, Contracting and Risk Management experience.
- Experience within construction or construction projects beneficial.
- Knowledgeable of contract forms like Swedish AB 04, ABT 06, ABA99.
- Experience of procurement and/or contract management in energy sector is beneficial.
- Experience of public procurement processes including knowledge of EU and Swedish legislations (LUF) beneficial.
- Experience with electronic tendering tools like E-Avrop beneficial.
- SAP knowledge beneficial.
- Good knowledge of working with MS office.
- Very good knowledge of English and Swedish (written and spoken)
Your personal characteristics and competences:
- Good analytical understanding and clear reporting capabilities.
- Structured and innovative in your work.
- Good negotiation skills and easy communicator.
- Comfortable working in an international environment and good at teamwork.
- At the same time high degree of own initiative, engagement and reliability
- Ability to work under pressure
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Jacques van den Dool, +31 615947273. Formore information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com . Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Kalle Almqvist, Akademikerna, Kjell Karlsson, Ledarna, Christian Magnusson, SEKO och Patrik Nenzén, Unionen.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover, last day to apply 3rd December 2017.