Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Senior Process Manager - focus area documents - in the Vattenfall Business Unit Onshore Wind. You will become a member of the Business Excellence & Asset Mgmt. Onshore Team.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Process Manager in BU Onshore Wind:
- Set up, develop and implement programs and projects within Onshore to improve functioning of BU Onshore in the core areas of processes/interfaces and document/content management
- Driving innovative ways of working e.g. lean and agile
- Be the point of contact for the business to Business Excellence
- The overall purpose is to achieve best-in-class process improvement culture
- You will do that by being a driving force in the Process Chapter consisting of business process experts as well as driving improvement initiatives in the Business Unit Onshore
- Use your extensive improvement toolbox (Brown paper workshops/Kaizens, Problemsolving, DMAIC,…) to drive and inspire people
- Develop the Business Improvement system together with Quality Management
Your profile as Senior Process Manager:
- You have a University degree (or equal)
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Business level English language ability, written and spoken
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an international environment with a team spread over multiple locations
- Ability to manage people
- Well organised and structured work approach
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
The location of this position is flexible with workspace available in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Kolding, Solna or London.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, Recruiter, phone +4940790227786 or mail Vanessa.email@example.com.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. The interviews for the position will be conducted between the 28h and the 29th of November.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application!