We are looking for a Service Technician / Electrician (m/f) for our platforms within DanTysk and Sandbank, which are located 90 km west of Sylt within German waters.
Your job as Service Technician / Electrician, Platforms
You will become an important and permanent part of our operations & maintenance-organization. You will participate in operational & maintenance tasks on the Accommodation platform as well as the Offshore Substations. You will be attached to the operational organization and you will work in job rotation on the platforms under a German working contract based in Hamburg.
Your tasks will include:
- Carry out maintenance on mechanical systems
- Carry out maintenance of electrical LV-MV- HV systems
- Cargo operations and Stock keeping
- Be part of the ERT team
- House keeping
Your profile as Service Technician / Electrician, Platforms
- You have a degree as an Electrician or the equivalent
- You have minimum five years of working experience in your trained job
- You have experience with operating cranes
- You have offshore / maritime experience
- Experience working with medium / high voltage systems an or electrical marine systems
- Experience with successful completion of work tasks, which are performed in an international and hectic environment with great focus on safety
- English language skills written and verbal, German language skills are desirable
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.
- Full time
- Unlimited contract
- You will receive a German employment contract
For information about the recruitment process please contact our recruiter Vanessa Koop, via phone +49 40 790227786 or apply directly via the application button.
We welcome your application in English or German, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application!