Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Central Services Accounting employee in Subledger in Finance Business Support/Staff Function Finance, reporting to the Head of Central Services in Subledger / Finance Business Support. You will become a member of the global Central Services Subledger Team and key contributor handling the central services sub processes within Vattenfall, ensuring that all outgoing and incoming invoices are processed in a timely and efficient manner with high quality and compliance to policies and regulations.
As a Subledger Accountant you will support to achieve the targets of Central Services / Subledger and you will act as ambassador of the Subledger mission and strategy.
Outsourcing of Subledger activities to the outsourcing provider Capgemini will be one key task within the coming period, in addition to securing the delivery and optimizing the processes.
Beside the functional management of outsourced activities, the Central Services team as part of the retained organisation will contribute to and manage group wide and interdisciplinary projects, changes and improvements from process and system perspective. In addition the Subledger relevant part of the internal & external control framework will be managed by the Central Services team. The team profile will be completed by master data management activities.
You will have the following main tasks:
• execute master data management activities within Subledger relevant processes
• work with bankruptcy cases from an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable perspective
• Support in exception handling
• Check & maintain specific Subledger processes (e.g. self-billing, supply chain financing)
• Maintain AP/AR system tables
• Provide process improvement ideas to process experts / process specialists
• Participate in development projects within Finance Business Support or group-wide / interdisciplinary projects
We are looking for two Central Services Accounting employees who have a relevant University degree or similar (e.g. in Business administration, process engineer), 3-5 years of experience within Finance operations in a Shared Service organisation. Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written. In addition, the following qualifications are important for this position:
• Experience from working within transactional finance processes
• Experience from working within SAP environment
• good knowledge of the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
Your personal characteristics:
• Proactive, solution oriented and able to create credibility and engagement
• Ability to work in large and complex organisations and to handle internal and external interfaces effectively
• Open attitude towards change
• High sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
• Ability to work proactively and solution oriented
The location of this position is flexible, but due to existing team structure, Solna, Arenastaden, would be preferred.
Process and time line
Please send in your application as soon as possible – please do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period! Include CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is 25th of May 2018.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the Hiring Manager Stefanie Oriwe, +49 40 790 224 039. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Ann Nilsson, +46 727 085 755
Trade union representatives in Sweden Michelle von Gyllenpalm & Leif Sjöberg (Akademikerna), Lars-Erik Näsman/Johnny Bernhardsson (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.