For our Business Area Wind we are now looking for a
Working student (m/f) to support Business Control
for our office in Berlin.
Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as a working student to support Business Controlling for our Business Area Wind.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Support development of new reports using different data systems in Vattenfall
- Support the daily business with close contact to the Controlling Management Team
- Support different processes with respect of data management and reports
- Create and update documents and presentations
Requirements and desired skills
- You study Business Administration or Economics
- You have already passed Bachelor phase
- You have very good Excel skills and preferably first experience with SAP
- Your command of German and English is strong
- You are a highly motivated and communicative person who likes to work in a team
We are looking for a student who wants to work and support us in a highly agile working environment. You will directly report to the Vice President of Business Control.
We are striving for diversity and inclusion and we therefore welcome applications from all individuals regardless of e.g. age, gender, disability and ethnic background.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. The Vattenfall Group has about 20,000 employees. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Group also conducts business in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Poland and the UK. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is fully owned by the Swedish state.
BA Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like Solar and Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar and Batteries operations further.
Working at Vattenfall means more than 'just' having an interesting job in a result-oriented culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- Start date: October 2018
- Working time: 20 hours per week, up to 40 hours per week (full-time) in vacation time
- Minimum duration: 6 months
- Compensation: 12 Euro per hour
Your application should contain a covering letter, CV, current grade reports and your certificate of enrollment.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the Vice President of Business Control Mr Robert Zurawski, mobile phone +491729906675.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiter Mr Thomas Macht, phone +4940790221618.
Deadline for application is August 22, 2018. We look forward to your application!